Great things happen when people with talent and determination come together to create what couldn’t be done alone. At REGA, we don’t just know this—we live it—and we’re looking for people like you who do the same. We hire talented and passionate professionals providing a supportive work environment that our employees enhance, and our clients love.
CURRENT JOB OPENINGS:
CIVIL CAD DESIGNER
As a Civil CAD Designer, you will use Civil 3D software to create plans and provide design services for a multitude of projects including but not limited to: land development, public and private infrastructures, mixed use projects, schools, sports fields, industrial and governmental projects. Attend client meetings with Engineers, prepare construction cost estimates and travel to job sites for observations. As a Civil CAD Designer, you will perform these duties under a licensed engineer.
• Ability to work collaboratively with others
• Having ownership in the work you do
• Using your talents to positively affect communities
• Strong communication skills
• Experience with AutoCAD
As a Civil Engineer you will design services for a multitude of projects including but not limited to: land development, public and private infrastructures, mixed use projects, schools, industrial and governmental projects. You will provide project designs using CAD, hydrology and hydraulic modeling software. As a Civil Engineer, you will perform project management duties for projects assigned to you.
- Ability to work collaboratively with others
- Having ownership in the work you do
- Using your talents to positively affect comminities
- Strong communications skills
- Minimum of 2+ years of experience with an ETI. Preference will be given to those who are Licensed Engineers.
- Experience with AutoCAD, Grading and Hydraulic modeling
- Travel to and from job sites for observation
REGA's Current Benefit Package for Full-Time Employees Includes...
- Health Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Long and Short Term Disability
- Competitive Wages
- Paid Vacation
- Paid Sick Leave
- Paid Holidays
- Matching 401(K) Plan
- Professional Registration Fees Paid
**REGA Engineering Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer.