Great things happen when people with talent and determination come together to create what couldn’t be done alone. At REGA, we don’t just know this—we live it—and we’re looking for people like you who do the same. We hire talented and passionate professionals providing a supportive work environment that our employees enhance, and our clients love.
CURRENT JOB OPENINGS:
CIVIL CAD DESIGNER
As a Civil CAD Designer, you will use Civil 3D software to create plans and provide design services for a multitude of projects including but not limited to: land development, public and private infrastructures, mixed use projects, schools, sports fields, industrial and governmental projects. Attend client meetings with Engineers, prepare construction cost estimates and travel to job sites for observations. As a Civil CAD Designer, you will perform these duties under a licensed engineer.
• Ability to work collaboratively with others
• Having ownership in the work you do
• Using your talents to positively affect communities
• Strong communication skills
• Experience with AutoCAD
As a Civil Engineer you will design services for a multitude of projects including but not limited to: land development, public and private infrastructures, mixed use projects, schools, industrial and governmental projects. You will provide project designs using CAD, hydrology and hydraulic modeling software. As a Civil Engineer, you will perform project management duties for projects assigned to you.
- Ability to work collaboratively with others
- Having ownership in the work you do
- Using your talents to positively affect comminities
- Strong communications skills
- Minimum of 2+ years of experience with an ETI. Preference will be given to those who are Licensed Engineers.
- Experience with AutoCAD, Grading and Hydraulic modeling
- Travel to and from job sites for observation
LANDSCAPE ARCHITECT INTERN
The Landscape Architect Intern will work in collaboration with internal and external landscape design professionals, architects and/or civil designers to provide site and landscape support services for projects throughout the country. The intern will be provided design and coordination assignments in all project phases. Such assignments will become progressively more complex and greater in scope as mastery is demonstrated.
- Production of design graphics, using Auto CAD, Land F/X Sketch up, Photoshop and other standard industry software, for preparation of concept plans, master plans, entitlement exhibits, and construction documents
- Preparation of landscape planting plans, irrigation plans and upgrading plans
- Communicate and collaborate with internal project team members
- Seek appropriate guidance from others in resolving various project challenges (engineering and landscape)
- Attend and participate in meetings
- Other duties as assigned
- Pursuing Bachelor’s or Masters’ Degree in Landscape Architecture or related field
- Self-starter who can work independently and with team members
- Ability to use AutoCAD
- Proficient with Microsoft Office capabilities
- Ability to work as a team player and interact well with others
- Demonstrate strong verbal, written, and graphic communication ability
- Manage time effectively, organize, and work on multiple projects simultaneously to meet project deadline
- Ability to perform outdoor field work in relation to existing tree identification
REGA's Current Benefit Package for Full-Time Employees Includes...
- Health Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Long and Short Term Disability
- Competitive Wages
- Paid Vacation
- Paid Sick Leave
- Paid Holidays
- Matching 401(K) Plan
- Professional Registration Fees Paid
**REGA Engineering Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer.